Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Fun

Here are some photos of Olivia playing soccer.
She is a great little player and loves every minute of it!!
The infamous colors of her uniform...well, she wasn't too happy
that it is orange and black. Blake thought it was funny to tease
her the evening she got her uniform and kept calling her "Beaver lover",
needless to say that didn't go over very well after some tears fell.
So, he stopped after a stern talking to and she proceeded to
let me know that she really likes to play soccer, just doesn't
like her uniform colors!
She definately didn't get her speed from me, that's for sure. She
is really fast and can continue smiling after she's just sprinted from
one side of the field to the other. I'll be honest, I don't know the
first thing about soccer, other than the idea is to get the ball in the
goal and you aren't supposed to touch it with your hands. So, I guess
I'll never really be a true "soccer mom", I just cheer and yell for them
to score a goal!!








The kids and I had a great time one afternoon taking photos in the
beautiful backdrop of Tumalo State Park. My favorite one is where
Blake kissed Olivia and then cracked up about it! We are so lucky to
live in such a beautiful place!!

These guys are my very favorite two people to hang out with! they are
loving and so so funny. I can't imagine my days without them and the joy
thier laughter gives me is indescribable!!!













3 comments:

kells times four said...

Very cute photos of all of you guys! Your kids are cute as always and so are you! Looks like you got an Hawaiian tan :)

{j} said...

Jen, Love the pictures. So great to see you guys even if it's only online. Miss you! Hugs to blake and O! What's with O's soccer colors though? A little too Beaver for me.....

Kirsten said...

Olivia looks like she's quite the athlete! What fun!

Those family pics are great! What beautiful kids!